This artificial tee-line grass is so dense it easily supports a standard golf tee for a natural, true-to-life feel allowing golfers to swing on a surface that won’t grab the club-head. The durable nylon construction offers unmatched performance over PE with a quick ROI for golf facilities.
A few swings, and you’ll see why country clubs and many of the game’s top golfers use SYNLawn Tee Strike at their driving range facilities.
At a staggering 120 ounces, SYNLawn Tee Strike is made of a full 1-inch thick of texturized nylon grass fibers for excellent resiliency with incredible forgiveness. This artificial tee-line grass is so dense it easily supports a standard golf tee for natural true-to-life feel golfers can easily appreciate.
- Recommended for commercial driving ranges, country clubs and golf practice facility tee-line areas.
- Environmentally Friendly Plant-based EnviroLoc™ backing system replaces up to 60% of petroleum based polyol with renewable soybeans.
- No infill required, with no messy black rubber crumbs which greatly reduces maintenance
- Superior Resiliency with 100% Nylon Fibers
- Tough, heavy-duty construction for durability
- Color-fast yarns that stay vibrant and bright
- Stain resistant
|GRASS ZONE YARN||
|GRASS ZONE COLOR||
|GRASS ZONE DENIER||
|THATCH ZONE YARN||
|THATCH ZONE COLOR||-|
|THATCH ZONE DENIER||
|FINISHED PILE HEIGHT||
|FINISHED PILE WEIGHT||120 oz|
|BACKING PRIMARY||15/18 Polypropylene 2-part|
22 oz. EnviroLoc+™
|TUFT MACHINE GAUGE||
12.0 feet, 6.0 feet
|TUFF BIND||>8 lbs.|
*Will pass IPEMA certification
Enviroloc™, UV Stabilizers
ASTM F1292, ASTM F1951